แอดไลน์ แจกเครดิตฟรี_เกมยิงปลาpantip_พิชิตคาสิโน_สูตรบาคาร่าฟรี ป๋าเซียน_โทษของการพนัน
TigerDirect is committed to keeping electronics out of landfills. Environmental Handling Fees (EHFs) cover the cost associated with the safe and responsible recycling of end-of-life electronics. EHFs are administered by provincially approved recycling programs and are not government taxes. For more information please select your province below.
Recycling is becoming a more popular method of dealing with trash. Two-thirds of the increase in waste generation between 2000 and 2004 was offset by increased recycling, while the other third was disposed of in landfills and incinerators. Households across the country sent nearly 3.6 million tonnes of materials for recycling in 2004, an increase of 65% compared to 2000.
Fee ListingsClick to View Fee Listings »
More About Recycling
- Almost all households with access to recycling programs (98%) recycled.
- Only half of recycling households (52%) reported that they recycled all the recyclable waste they produced in an average week.
- Most households with access (84%) had curbside recycling pickup, with fewer than one in five having only recycling drop-off centers or depots.
- Households without curbside recycling pickup were less likely to recycle (92% versus 98%) and less likely to recycle all their waste (34% versus 55%).
- In Quebec, only 77% of households without curbside pickup recycled, compared to 98% of households with curbside pickup.